Skip to main content

Scrapbooking family history


 I am currently working my way through significant family photographs to scrapbook layouts which can then be printed into a family history album.  I want all these to have similar vintage feel and look.  I love working with these grungy colours and muted tones.


With this one, I even managed to extract a signature from one of the ephemera documents to that there is a lasting record.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

printable scrapbook paper backgrounds

 Have you been trying something new while we have been isolated?  I have had a huge change in my creativity.  Teaching art and Powertex workshops is just not happening at the moment, due to all the restrictions and I needed something else to get my creative juices flowing.   I also had a major overhaul of websites, realising I was just keeping them on 'because', and they were serving no purpose at all.  I had to revamp the www.docreative.co.uk website as  this remains our primary source of training bookings and shop sales.  But my Scrapdragon website has now been discontinued as I realised I still had this free blog  with all the history attached.  This will now do for my ramblings and any freebies I want to share with people. So finally to the purpose of this first post in a long time.  While I was updating the websites, I rediscovered digital art and digital scrapbooking. Anyone who has ever read any of my diatribe and ramblings ...

Vintage Printable Scrapbooking Tags Freebie

 I am putting together a junk journal kit for you to print at home.  Full of gorgeous vintage ephemera and designs.  Grab yourself a freebie tag and let me see what you do with them.  Download them here